Do your part!
As consumers, here are some of the things we can do to support Canada’s farm community and agriculture and agri-food businesses:
- Buy local farm products at farm markets when available, directly via online farm sites, or at your local grocery store.
- Buy food responsibly. Take only what you need.
- Wear a mask when you venture out. Respect the health of grocery store workers providing essential service to our community.
- If you know someone who is looking for work and is physically fit, encourage them to consider a job as an essential worker on a farm or an agri-business manufacturing/process or retail job. Canada needs an army of workers in this time of crisis.
- Farmers feed cities. Let’s be sure to pay farmers fair value for the amazing bounty they bring to our tables in the future.
Visit the Find Farmwork page. Apply now.
List your jobs!
If you need workers, check out the Find Farmwork page. The government job boards listed offer free postings.
List your agri-food jobs!
Whether you are a food processor or a retail grocer; if you need workers, check out the Find Farmwork page. The government job boards listed offer free postings.