May usually marks the season for planting in community gardens, heading to garden centres to replenish home gardens with beautiful greenery, and heading to your local farmers market on a…
- Opportunity for farmers, ranchers, and agriculture tourism operators to participate in Alberta Open Farm Days!
- Ontario Farmers’ Markets Adopting New Ways to Sell Local Produce
- Raise a Glass to our Craft Brewers, Filled with Local Beer
- Growing Stronger Project Seeks Input on How to Make Our Canadian Food System More Resilient
- Top Four Health Benefits to Working on a Farm
The #Canadian food system depends on the hands of essential workers for fresh, healthy, and affordable food. #ThankYou to our everyday heroes who continue to secure Canada’s food supply chain! 🇨🇦 🙌 #CanadianHeroes #FW2FC
Take a look at this updated information from @OntarioFarms. Stay safe everyone!
COVID-19 has been an uncertain time for everyone and as we merge into new protocols, emergency measures are still impacting all of our day-to-day activities. OFA has updated our information and resources regarding #COVID19, learn more at: https://ofa.on.ca/information-and-resources-covid-19 #ontag
Happy #CanadaDay2020! 🇨🇦 From coast to coast, we are so lucky to call this beautiful Nation our home. Thank you to all the hardworking #Canadians across this country in the agri-food business working hard to keep this country fed and fuelled! ♥️ #FarmersFeedCanadians #CdnAg
Support local, Canadian craft breweries ... they support local Canadian farmers, which helps secure our food supply.
#COVID19 #craftbeer #Canadian #CanadianFarmers #CraftBreweries #CdnAgriFood @Farmwork2FeedCA
Many craft breweries across Canada are running dry due to #COVID19 restrictions. Read our new blog article to find out why buying #craftbeer not only supports #Canadian craft breweries but also #CanadianFarmers!